Give your time and talent!
Volunteers are the heart of Project Joy and Hope. We would not be able to help so many without our caring volunteers. We believe that NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES, THERE IS ALWAYS JOY AND HOPE.
Volunteer activities are open to groups or individuals and can be as creative as your unique talents. To meet our needs, Project Joy and Hope is currently seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Answering phones
- Preparing mailings
- Office work – filing, proofreading, data entry
- Making phone calls
- Preparing packets
- Development and fund raising
- Working with clients – children and families
- Meeting family needs at Hope Housing
- Running errands for families
- Selling greeting cards
- Assisting at Health Fairs
- Working concessions
- Event set up/tear down
- Assisting at special events – golf tournament, silent auction, gala
To learn more about how you can become involved, please call Shelley Fuller, Director of Development, at 713-944-6569 or email us at [email protected].
To volunteer, you need only complete our Time, Talent and Interest Survey and Application and return to us by mail at
P.O. Box 5111, Pasadena, Texas 77508 or fax it to 713-944-5533.